2.0

where do i even begin..I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with me for 20 minutes, 70% of my eyebrows were shaved off!

(I had eyebrows semi thick eyebrows) and they ignored not only my lawyers demand letter but as well as my phone calls and text messages requesting my medical papers. So here goes... I went in to fill in the gaps of my eyebrows and make them thicker. As i stated, I had eyebrows..

I have NO idea why they would shave my eyebrows from both length and width but they did!. It was not what she had originally drawn either. I text them several times and called with my concerns (uneven, one is higher than the other, shorter, thinner, too dark, etc) of which i was told to wait. by day 10 where most of the scabs had come off, i noticed that half my left eyebrow hairs were gone!!!!

i literally had half an eyebrow or rather 1/4 of an eyebrow left. When i called with my concern Aaron went on to state that it wasn't their fault that I was allergic to the pigmentation. For the record I have 3 tattoos and have never been allergic to anything. He then went on to argue stating that I just needed to come back and they would fix it.

I was completely perplexed as I don't know who would go back after your eyebrows are gone and the hair wasn't growing. I finally asked for HALF of my money back and I was told "why should we be financially scrutinized because your body was allergic" again I am not allergic. I told him that I was asking for half the amount which is basically the touch up money back. He then stated " Who do you think we are?

Walmart?" "this isn't a product you grab off the shelf and return" At that point, with his rude remarks, tone of voice and arguing with me back and forth I stated I was done speaking with him and that my lawyer would give him a call. I have had my eyebrows checked by two different companies and both have stated that what they did to me is HORRIBLE and it is not what microblading is supposed to look like. Perhaps Narisara would be good if you have no hair what so ever but if you do... AVOID THIS PLACE at all cost if you want eyebrows.

This was the biggest mistake I have ever done.From the result, to the rudeness and unprofessional-ism of the owners.

jessicavisbal wrote the review because of poor customer service at Narisara 3d Eyebrow and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Narisara 3d Eyebrow to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Narisara 3d Eyebrow and narisara 3d eyebrow microblading for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Narisara 3d Eyebrow?

Comments