Narisara 3d Eyebrow - Half my eyebrows GONE
where do i even begin..I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with me for 20 minutes, 70% of my eyebrows were shaved off!
(I had eyebrows semi thick eyebrows) and they ignored not only my lawyers demand letter but as well as my phone calls and text messages requesting my medical papers. So here goes... I went in to fill in the gaps of my eyebrows and make them thicker. As i stated, I had eyebrows..
I have NO idea why they would shave my eyebrows from both length and width but they did!. It was not what she had originally drawn either. I text them several times and called with my concerns (uneven, one is higher than the other, shorter, thinner, too dark, etc) of which i was told to wait. by day 10 where most of the scabs had come off, i noticed that half my left eyebrow hairs were gone!!!!
i literally had half an eyebrow or rather 1/4 of an eyebrow left. When i called with my concern Aaron went on to state that it wasn't their fault that I was allergic to the pigmentation. For the record I have 3 tattoos and have never been allergic to anything. He then went on to argue stating that I just needed to come back and they would fix it.
I was completely perplexed as I don't know who would go back after your eyebrows are gone and the hair wasn't growing. I finally asked for HALF of my money back and I was told "why should we be financially scrutinized because your body was allergic" again I am not allergic. I told him that I was asking for half the amount which is basically the touch up money back. He then stated " Who do you think we are?
Walmart?" "this isn't a product you grab off the shelf and return" At that point, with his rude remarks, tone of voice and arguing with me back and forth I stated I was done speaking with him and that my lawyer would give him a call. I have had my eyebrows checked by two different companies and both have stated that what they did to me is HORRIBLE and it is not what microblading is supposed to look like. Perhaps Narisara would be good if you have no hair what so ever but if you do... AVOID THIS PLACE at all cost if you want eyebrows.
This was the biggest mistake I have ever done.From the result, to the rudeness and unprofessional-ism of the owners.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "So very disappointed with you. 1) called before placing my order online. I wanted to confirm that they could be delivered that day. And during a time they could be home...."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."